Reviews for "Rotatory story"

cool

I like these, I don't know what they are called, but music animations like these are very entertaining, and refreshing from your normal animation.

GJ man, the characters and BG were well drawn, and quality good, so u get a 5!

Review appreciated :)

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Very, very nice! :)

Nice work!

Wow, this was a completely random work, still, it has it's own charm that makes it really neat.

Honestly, it resulted so incredibly random to me, that I ended up loving it, I saw it over 5 times, and I still can't forget the tune.

You're getting even better with time, and I'm really happy about that, you always give your creations your own touch, and that's why I consider you as a really talented artist, that includes your awesome ability to create your own drawings and sounds.

Once again, I wish you the best, and I support you; and as always, keep it up! =)

RatherRandomReality responds:

As ever, your reviews are inspiring like nothing else. Thank you for taking time to leave a thorough review my friend and thank you for all your support.

this is cool

how did you make this

RatherRandomReality responds:

First I drew everything as you see it, but without the rotation. It was hard because some of the animations had to be upside down. I didn't draw anything upside down, but I had to position everything carefully and synchronize it. Then I just made the circle rotate and loop forever. Hope this helps!

Very creative!

I love those sounds! Good artwork too! It makes you look at whats making those sounds as well!!! Extremely creative!

Thanks buddy.