Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ghost Out Part 3"

A True Masterpiece

I was completely taken in by the title itself and the small screenshot sitting beside it on the front page. But when I acctually watched the shorts, mouth half open in awe as this new found heroic figured stood alone in two worlds betwixt these psychic visions that flash across the screen like a sudden, invasive nightmare, nothing but his wits to save him from certain death, I knew I had seen a true masterpiece.

Words can't describe how I feel about this animation. It's simply something that touches my heart, and for that I'm grateful. Very few things on Newgrounds profoundly make me satisfied and thankful that I bothered to watch it. but this serise did. If anything, it brings back nostalgia of a famous character most probably wouldn't remembers. The Shadow: a detective extrodinaire with psychic abilities and a genious mind that walked the streets, clad in a black trenchcoat and flowing red scarf, to thwart crime lords and supernatural happenings. I can only say that this creation, this Ghost, is the next line in a very overlooked but brilliant type of hero that I can only cherish through rare but magnificant artistry such as yours.

Continue this with the same passion you have been (or even more, if you can afford it) and you'll no doubt your story will become a favoured and cherished memory for generaitons to come.

I've only just begun

Wow!

Just excellent!

partytime

Creative and very likeable

This has to be one of my favorites, amazing story, plot, and the characters are so lifelike it puts hollywood movies to shame...I mean sure the animation could use work but other than that this is one amazing piece of work. Never stop making flash submissions.

RedMongoose responds:

yea I'm going to work on the animation, and take more time for it (but not too much time

great

love the series it make me think of sin city

RedMongoose responds:

modern cars, they all look like electric shavers

interesting

the art type was a great choise for the theme of the film, and most of the music was perfect for the moment it was used, and great voice work to

RedMongoose responds:

yea I'm thankful for the people that provided voices for me I think they all sound great