Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Ghost Out Part 3"

excellent

but at times it drags on to the point of losing interest, still great art and content, plus exceptional script:)

RedMongoose responds:

why thenk you. yeah I kno theres a ridiculous buildup

don't take it personaly

3 star's where lost because it's not my kind of video 2 star's remaning because when that dead god bone ... you know what, was talking you puted white subtitle that often got hiden by that skeleton and i know you tryed to put a joke at the point where the guy say is only reaction was to wave is hand wich was barely could see since it was a the corner of the screen ether way nice job.

RedMongoose responds:

yea the subtitles were kind of hard to read I tried to make it apparent that it was strange that the main character could understand what it was saying at all. I hope the next one is more you're style

Good Job.

This is really well done. Your work almost reminds me of David Firth's pieces. Definate 10.

Keep it up. You're a good writer.

RedMongoose responds:

I like burnt face man. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

That was great

Great work man. I only feel like you want to put much more in it, but it's hard to do it on flash. Still, you can go far using cretive characters.
The butcher is like a Nemesis or Pyramid Head from games as I can see. Good antagonists really makes the difference.
I'm waiting for the next
Kepp the good work and good luck

RedMongoose responds:

Yeah I keep having to cut them short because of filesize, the second one was supposed to end where it looks like the fourth one is going to. Thank you!

Gruesome

But wicked. Really enjoyed the animation style, the music was odd, but interesting.. All very intricate...

RedMongoose responds:

I tried out a couple other songs but I'm happy with what I chose I can't imagine it with anything else now. and thanks :)