Reviews for "The Schwarzenegger Dance"

I like the music and his dancing.

I don't know who wrote the last review, but I think the music is calming, and Arnold should try out for a carear in lap dancing.

Bo2k is a total FUCKWIT!!!

bo2k is a stupid shite. this game was made ages ago, months before arnie ran for governor this is a classic game and doesnt need arseholes like you slagging it off.

BO2K IS A SHITE!!!!!!

Hey guess what...

INUYASHA IS FUCKING GAY. The only way you can interpret something is gay if you are. Great game man, loved it.

I'm tired of putting up with his crap

I am getting fedup with arnies crap. Comes over from god knows what country. stars in a couple of movies because of the way he butchers the english langish. It's about time somebody harasses this guy.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
THANK G-D MADE SOMTHING LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE SO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!