Reviews for "The Schwarzenegger Dance"

Not too good

the music is dumb, arnold is in a little girls body wtf, and the dancing is quite disturbing.You say to shoot him in the chest and then the head and call me siko. Whatever. If you decide to make a new one how about donald trump.I hate that old fart!!!!}(

?

It wasn't very good but I still played it at least twice. Good for a snicker.

nice game josey and the pussycats

hey josey and the pussycats nice game all thou it was very crappy graphics and the music sucked balls but anyway it was funny to see that beloved peice of crap bite the dust from 2 shots oh and i think Nodeaddognogowoof needs to take some chill pills and stop spazzing i mean its just some fruitcake from the terminator

Um....

it was ok.... but two things????
Got boring.

I would like to commend you on graphics and sound, because those were very good. And style. Good plot. In a violence based game though.... Was mildly funny. Average. 3 overall.
You did an OK job, regardless of some minor drawbacks.
-Commander

What THa HEll

I didnt get the game The music was annoying also.try and do a better job