For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Schwarzenegger Dance"

stupid

only2 shots, two modes, and then u stasrt over again. as the title says... stupid

Bugger

Don't get me wrong, I hate the facist moron that hicks are glad to call Governer, but that was crap. It was good putting that macho tosser in a dress, but wasn't really a game, just an even less sophisticated pop up duck hunt

Its too short

but its funny.

ok

it was stupid but someone had to kill the terinator the governatoir and the masterbater

Terrible

Could Have Been Much Better, why only 1 level? make it multiple level/scenario based, with maybe his guards? time limit, bullet count, that sort of thing. Could have been much mroe detailed.
Try harder next time, OK?