Reviews for "The Schwarzenegger Dance"

oooooooo that felt good killing that annoying jerk

Comment same as the heading of this reveiw.

THANK YOU! I HATE THAT BASTARD WHO's MAKIN THE SCHOOL I GO TO LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY! Just had to kill him! Yes!! Good job!!!

Coaster_Kid

lol

at least please make the game have sense!

fuckin hilarious goodjob whoever made this!!!

this is my first review and i have to say i fuckin love this game!!!

Is that it!?

There wasn't much to it at all, it was just yet another click on a pasted image to kill them game, there was no challenge to it whatsoever and it was just completely pointless. This time it was Arnold Schwarzenegger and you pasted his head on some girls and you had to shoot the chest and then the head, there was no challenge to it, it wasn't funny and there was no point to it either. To improve this you should have had some sort of challenge on offer, made it longer and you should have drawn eevrything yourself instead of using pasted images, as that always looks really poor. I liked how you could either snipe him or do it normallly, but due to the fact that there was no challenge and it was pointless it didn't do much for it.

Peace Out, Afro Stud