Reviews for "The Fat Anime Collab 3"

Quite the movie

That was an intersting look at an anime fetish that we don't see often , but lurks just under what we see on the internet. Not only it was random, weird, and occasionaly scary at times, but I think it's going to be be a NG underdog for a long time. Props to authors for such an off-the-wall and non-mainstream movie.

Honk Honk!

how stupid do you think we are?

This is not just a poor flash it is offensive , effortless , meaningless and plain retarded , it insults the viewers intelligent , I mean some fart noises and badly drawn stills are not and will never be funny , and there is no point bashing on fat females 'cause no matter who you are you got at least 3 obese relatives.
I think rather then doing a meaningless stupid flash you can do a real and great animations, some people might say that this isn't my type of humor so i should fuck off , but you try and replay this at least three times it is annoying, disturbing and it will never be labeled as comedy 'cause quite frankly it is as you stated "shit"

How stupid you think we are?

Akward...

Well, yeah! Akward, Idk what inspired you to do this. I'm not saying is too bad, but it was sick, And I don't want thaa you continue this, or if you do, i'm not going to watch (neither vote nor review)
It was funny, and it gave me a lulz, and It got Frontpaged!
That's a little nice, and Original!
I gave a 7
3 points out since it wasn't pretty anymated but a slideshow, and it almost made me throw up....

uh lol

all i have to say is LOL someone does not like anime