For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "STERN"

Algo mejorable

Ivan tienes potencial lo malo es que hubieron errores de codigo de programacion y el diseƱo pudo ser mas ambicioso bueno, esta muy bien de el nombre del personaje, los jefes, los pueblo esta muy bien y no fuese por los bugs en esta critica le ubiese dado un 8.

Suerte con los demas proyectos.

no problem,fijate en mi pagina una imagen de stern 2

..ok then.

Trust me, to make this game good, its gonna take a LOT of work to fix this game up. First battle, it was, lets say, incredibly easy and incredibly hard. As the monster that attacks you can do as little as 2 damage (which it did on me once) to something like 500. same for the attacks the main char has.
Also, the graphics when the guy was scrolling sideways, absolutely terrible.

As i said, a LOT of work needed.

ninjitashistory responds:

thanks for reviewing and that work you talk 'bout is now pointed to stern 2,you can go to my page and see an image of the project

a bit buggy, but still good

The game looked pretty nice, and the enemies looked pretty good too. I ran into a bug where after I beat the guards in the town, the game reset. But from what did get to play, it was pretty nice.

thanks

good

But like everyones sayings, you have a lot of bugs, great potential though :)

ninjitashistory responds:

like i said upstairs thanks

2 things

With the3 guard battle u just keep clicking attack before he starts to fight and u just keep hitting him then the other gards showed up it showed his eye then it just kept showing the guards then his eye repeditvly u need to fix those sorry but it has potentiol sorry cant spell
4/10