Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "A Travellers Tale"

Amazing!

This is moving and calming, I don't care what the user who rated 1 says- this is more 'music' than techno- this is coming from a had-core techno fan. Anyone who has ears for hearing listen up! :D

This moved me.

The title of this song caught my attention. I do alot of running around in the forests and hills around where I live, and I do alot of biking around down old country roads and trails no one ventures anymore. Closing my eyes and hearing the soft transitions of the piano, the emotions and images of memories came flowing by like a formless, timeless slideshow. I could see a traveller walking down roads, gazing off of bridges, navigating between mountains on trails, meeting people in villages and by campfires. Music like this may not be mainstream anymore, it doesn't entice the body to move and react to a solid beat. But music like this does something that most music lacks these days; it entices the mind to think, the heart to feel and the soul to shine.
Definitely worth all my appreciation, coming from a fan of trance and chiptune. Well done.

thank you, very much.

Sounds Great!

I like how the piano sounds :)

Hgm Hghhm Hmmm (Clearing My Throat)

Please, kind sir, stop mass producing this crap music. I don't know what program you are using to mass produce this nonsense, but I, as well as everyone else on this site would prefer not to hear it, because some of us are actually aspiring to write real music. And if people think this is what real music is supposed to sound like, actual music will not beappreciated.

MarkySpark responds:

Since when do you represent the entire Newgrounds community? You are entitled to your opinion of course, even though it is wrong. I bet you can't play a note lol. As for using a Program? I play live kind sir. I bet without looking at your page you have uploaded nothing. I hope you get better soon. I think I know who you really are.

Me like!

Wonderful song!

MarkySpark responds:

Thanks, I am happy you like it.