For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "A Short Flash about Clams"

Simply.... epic...

This was great. It was short, but I loved it nonetheless. Very good animation, and the audio came in okay, good luck with judging!

i love it

the ways you used black and white to contrast certain moments were so great, the art was so great especially for the end, nothing much to improve only I would have liked to here different voices instead of the generic robot voice for the characters. Other than that, great animation work!

ZombieLincoln responds:

I never get tired of those voices. I can't imagine any voiceactor doing a better, "Champagne!"

This is interesting

It's one of those things where you don't need to explain what's going on, you just put it out there and people dig it.

fantastic

great animation! i enjoyed it as a whole, very creative and imaginitive.

but now im deathly afraid of clams!
haha, just kidding, keep up the great work.
<33

LOL!

SUMMON THE ELDER! WHO EVER SAYS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CLOCK DAY..................................
..R FAGGS!