Reviews for "[FUSION] - Airwave"

you are the shit

thats all i have to say.

check minez
i2 (rabbitz)

You deserve a review.

Seriously this a very well arranged and professional sounding track. But as soon as I got into it and i was expecting something amazing to some from it, it just cut out.

I can understand if you cut it out if you gave us a taste of the melody firrst, but you didnt! You just kind of...gave us a 'melody tease'... a damn good melody tease, but it didnt sound like the real thing. The masses demand hard trance leads and awesome drum programming to be pleased >:(

Lol, I kid, I kid.

I will be truthfully honest, if i heard this track at a music store, i wouold be bored with the beginning. I probably wouldnt have enogh patience to get to that awesome bass pattern. Maybe just cut out the beginning and start the song out with maybe some glitch drums, or the offbeat bassline.

I really like the synth work, even though its all presets... you should try making your own synths, man. Not to be offensive to you or anything, but it makes making music so much more challenging, and fun. Really, it does. It even gives you originality :D

Awesome work, but maybe you should consider giving more than just a teaser to newgrounds :)

PS: The song Airwave is a progressive trance song, that was even remixed by DJ Tiesto. If you ever wanna show the masses this track, maybe you should change the name. Just giving you the heads up :)
And maybe you could check out my music sometime? I've only got one track up, but that is soon to change...lol.
Thanks!

Fusion responds:

Thanks for your review and your critical comments, i go to check what i can change about it.

one problem...

i love this song but i wich it was longer and all i know loves it to but they wich it was longer to.

Pretty awesome s#it

Awesome song. I love the intro where the song is all blury, and then it comes clear. I love this tune! Although it is a little short... Pretty original! I'll give you a 4/5! Raise your rank a little LOL!

Cool!

The beginning was kinda hard to listen to, but it improved at 0:15 with the beats. I liked the techno groove at 0:27. Then when you kicked it into full throttle at 0:42, that was the best part. The ending was a nice outro part, although could've been smoother. Good trance tune, just add a little more styles into it and incorporate a longer, feel-good sound.

~Statwhore~