Reviews for "[cd08] a clock day story"

Not much effort

That might not have taken much effort to make, but I'll give you an OK rating just for the cute kittens!

Egocentric.

You seem to think that all clocks are omniscient beings. Gods to be worshiped by us mere mortals.

You are not.

This flash just proves how fucking individualistic you are. You are living in a narcissistic dream world. When you stop being so full of yourself, maybe you will start putting effort into your flashes instead of filling NG up with bad animation and thoughtless plot.

On a lighter (less offensive) note, the Patrick Stewart picture was pretty funny.

HATERS GONNA HATE

HUH?

why is this rated Adult?

jonthomson responds:

Because of the mature themes contained within it.

How the hell....?

Although the story was ok... I was really expecting something....better (graphics animation, length, etc) but I was dissapointed there, I would really like to see the clock crew make something worthwhile once in a while compared to this crap.

wth!!

im not a hater nor is anyone here that has posted a comment its just you might want to work on this vid and maybe add some animation to it and not just put it in slide show,,, im not saying its bad but it could use some work

jonthomson responds:

Someone misses the point.