Reviews for "MetalSlug: BattleCreator2"

Good

A lot of guys 2 use but the one bad thing is not a lot of space 2 put them if u make a third make the battle fields bigger

munch-monster responds:

There probably won't be a third. Thanks for the helpful review anyway!

better!

You did it! You added Marco, soldiers dying, and zombies!
Only problem is that the music just stops. You need to make it loop, so that you got action music for your scene.
Either way, you still did a good job!
4/5 and 9/10.

~Ninjakoopa-33

munch-monster responds:

Thanks for the continued support, ninjakoopa! The original plan was for there to be three music tracks side by side but the 10mb limit wouldnt permit.

great

heh i gave it a 4 cuz i would like more maps, bigger screen for more ppl and we need to get to have more than one sheet to work on. this rocks and it has nice music, loved everything and its a great imrovement. I like how many more ppl u can shoose to put in ur battle now. Its awesome and i made 2 battles: a huge war with green and blue and a zombie infection where green AND blue although thats not right at all XD battle them 9/10 and its totally pwnsome!

munch-monster responds:

Thanks for the constructive review! As I said There won't be another until a long time, but thanks for the helpful Ideas anyway! Also don't forget to reccomend for the MS collection!

That's cool

Hahaha. That's cool

munch-monster responds:

Great, glad you enjoyed it

Cool

Loved it. The music just stops dead though..

One question.. Where did you get the sprites from?

munch-monster responds:

Http://www.mslugdb.com/en knock yourself out, friend!