Reviews for "Do I eat the...? STWPT"

Uh...

WHAT WAS THAT?
IT WAS FUNNEH RANDOMNESS!THAT'S WHAT!Would you like me to vote 5 or 4?

Lazyfeet responds:

Oh a 5 would be just wonderful.

Well..

Good animation..nothing else though. Not much to say really..Simply wasn't funny

Lazyfeet responds:

Aw shucks. You flatter me so.

Haha

It was a good animation and really funny too! Definitely keep working on it! As for "DannyDannyDanDaniel" I don't think he read your author comments cause then he would have realized you said it was for a collab that died and this is just an animation for a songstowearpantsto song which are generally very short. Anyways, very good animation, keep it up! :]

Lazyfeet responds:

Thank you my good man for your kind words :) And I shall keep up the good work, and you keep up the good reviews. Stuff like this makes me feel all gooey inside :3

Can't....Stop...WATCHING!!!!!!!

Cuz It's So Random!

IT'S JUST SO WACKY!

heheh it woud be more fun if...

make it longer man!then it woud be better .

Lazyfeet responds:

Unfortunately the song actually ended there. But thanks for the 9 buddy!