Reviews for "Do I eat the...? STWPT"

this is mostly epic

most epic movie ever

Lazyfeet responds:

It's right here folks! Straight from Zimius's mouth! "Most epic movie ever."

Cheers :)

Umm....

Eh... usually I like random humor...but I just didn't find this funny. I did think the drawings were nice though. Either way, decent work, I hope to see more (and I hopefully'll laugh next time)

Aw, shame : ) Thanks!

hahaha

that was quite funny..
random, but funny.
did you ever decide?
i think the animation was pretty good, music was appropriate.
but the question made me think.. WTF?? lol
i mean what is a kola bear pancake and why would you eat cereal with water? hahaha
oh well, good job.

*Review Request Club*

Lazyfeet responds:

I think the real question is why WOULDN'T you eat koala bear pancakes. Also what's wrong with cereal with water? :P Thanks man.

......

lol, that was totally random, but hilariously funny. But it was a bit short. And it ended a bruptly,

Lazyfeet responds:

Random is the secret ingredient in my flash to be honest :D I'm sorry, I would have made it longer but that was the end of the song :(

Thanks anyhoo!

Random!

Your animation style is wonderful and certainly stands out from the crowd, wish it was longer though. I eagerly await a sequel!

Lazyfeet responds:

A sequel? Oh crumbs :) Oh and thanks. Your review stands out from the crowd. Probably...