Reviews for "Do I eat the...? STWPT"

Needs more

The animation is good, but the sound quality lets you down. It's a little too much static for my liking, plus it's way too short to be taken seriously - you could ahve made this as a bytesize flash, which would have looked great on the Front Page of Newgrounds, but other than that, I'd say you need to make a longer flash to be looked upon as a serious animator.

A few tweaks here and there, and suddenly this flash looks better - build some things around this song. Have a guy talking to his friend "So, I've got this audition for a part in a commercial tomorrow." "What have you gotta do?" *Dances* "Well, that's lame." "Yeah, but it pays better than your paper route :P"

That's just something off the cuff, so play about with it and I'll be happy to comment on the results.

[Review Request Club]

Lazyfeet responds:

Yeah, this would be ace on front page. I have a feeling Tom Fulp doesn't like me all too much. I am sorry about the length, as I said it had to be exactly 10 seconds long and I though, well the collabs over but I can still submit it. I'm very glad I did because of the great response.

But yeah, thank you for the kind words, it's always nice to have some constructive criticism.

Funny but way to short

This is a very funny short cartoon i was laughing away, at its crazy sound. Good thing i mean.

Graphics 8/10. The carton looked exellant i noticed the, brilliant visuals right away. You got hardly fail to notice ,the colorful look of the move. The outlines were a little to obvious, but the look of this is highly good. I felt that helped to give it a feel, of high standards.

Sound.9/10 This is good funny lyrics ,as well as exellant vocals. The song is easy to get and ,humor is strong. The funny nature of this made it very watchable, i loved the crazy nautre of the voice.

The nature of this is evident, i was blown away by the funny cartoon. The music is good the lyrics make no sense, but they are good. As that what makes it such a sucess. The koala cereal barmy the ending, just a touch of genuis. This is very short and was to brief ,but i felt the funny theme and mad look. Helped this to be a great movie.

The movie took a few views to get it good. it was short and its such a shame, the collab never happened. No real flaws here.

Overeal a funny video.

review request club.

Lazyfeet responds:

Well thank you very much kind sir. I really haven't given the guy, Andrew is it?, that makes the songs on songstowearpantsto.com enough credit. He's such a genius. Because I only had 10 seconds to animate something in, for the collab, I went straight to this song because it can make people laugh a lot in such a short time.

Blown away as well? Oh, I wouldn't say it was that good. Cheers again for the review, it's people like you that make me want to keep animating. </tear>

\m/

Short, but funny. The song is good for a quick laugh, the graphics look very good and it fits perfectly to the song. The sounds in here are fitting, too. Overall, the flash has a very comical feeling to it.

Too bad that the collab has died, though. I'd really like to see it. ^^

{ Review Request Club }

Lazyfeet responds:

Yeah, a lot of people want to see the collab. It was the '10 second collab.' Shame really. Thank you v much for the review ;)

Good for a laugh

not to mention the animation was smooth
sounds were hilarious and catchy
randomness beats a plot any day
only improvement i could suggest is to make the next one longer, but seeing as how this was for a collab that never happened, A1 job

.:.Review Request Club.:.

Lazyfeet responds:

Randomness beats a plot any day? I'm so glad to hear someone say that. Plots aren't everything you know? Cheers for the review, yeah, I admit it was short. I should probably make a collection of these.

Eh well.

Koala Bear Pancakes? YES PLEASE!!

Animation/Graphics: Great artwork and animation. You did an awesome job.

Plot/Storyline: A funny flash about eating koala bear pancakes. Very funny :)

Audio: Awesome and catchy song :P

Overall, this was a pretty funny flash. Great animation and artwork.

-UnknownFear
.:.Review Request Club.:.

Lazyfeet responds:

Cheers, and would you really eat a Koala Bear Pancake? Yea? Fair play, they do seem crazy delicious.