Reviews for "Lost Dreams"

wow

it was sad ):
but it was good is a sad way :D

"""""""""""""""""""""""

Well, honestly, that had zilch meaning to it. Just some guy crying over a dead fire and following some random arrow sign. It's not "deep" or anything. Art was passable, given it's a stick and not even well animated. The smoke and the shadow were a nice touch, but the falling rain really needs work (obviously rain doesn't fall like that). Music, wasn't a bad choice, but its quality seemed to dominate the flash (given the substandard animation). Not a bad job, but still a long ways to go.

bit empty but nice

Pretty good animation, liked details like the smoke but did feel that it had places to go.. that it didn't

thanks

not bad

i thought it was kinda nice. it was interesting. I base my point system on something new. points 1-5 and based on animation and how good the sound effects and other crap is. 6-10 are based on story line. this gets a 2/5 on animation, manely because it was a little rusty. story line gets a 2/5 as well. but this was better then a 4 so i gave it a 1 point leeway. this was not to bad. this is god, out.

interesting

This was pretty good man, I really enjoyed watching it. You should give yourself a pat on the back. I might have added feet and hands to the stick though.

Great job!