For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Best Friends Forever 2"

NICE!!!!

Good Job!!! So cool Its Cold (srry. Bad pun) and keep awnsering our reviews!!! Youre about the only one i saw do that!!! In a GOOOD way

Skeik-Sprite responds:

I like reading the reviews I get, even the bad ones :D

Thanks for the review, and the somewhat bad pun

i loved it but...

there are a few problems like saved data being deleted and level 19 ? thers no keys for the other two guys how do you do it? fix that please

Skeik-Sprite responds:

fixed, give it a few seconds to upload.

I'm so sorry about all this stuff with the levels, I should've retested them after I did a few things to the engine :(

If you find anything else, please tell me.

Hey.

I was going to vote 0, because it's another one of Decades half assed attempts at art. But then I played it and that would be unfair to the coders, so I just pretended some other newb who isn't quite as immature or lame as decade made it so I could cope.

Fun and addicting!

Wow... that's all I have to say. xD

Amazing job! Very fun, nice graphics(considering the style), although the music gets sort of annoying after awhile. Was there a music option? If there was, I didn't see it.

Anyway, great game.

awesome but

THE 1 THING THAT MADE ME NEARLY GO CRAZY WAS IF U PRESSED CTRL you get FAILURE and u have to start the level over