Reviews for "Bouncy Bob"

Wow!

Gameplay - Perfect! Absolutely perfect! Such a great idea to have a bouncing frog bounce around and get to the end portal... such an awesome game gameplay wise.

Audio - The audio fitted very well with the game and was very calming

Art - The drawings were great! The Frog looked very realistic (I hope its a frog)

Overall - Definetly a 5/5 and 10/10 can't see why this isnt on front page!

-RCC

ProfessorFlash responds:

Wow, thanks for your kind review. Bob is indeed a 'space' frog :).

Now we're talking!! :)

Animation/Graphics: Awesome graphics, everything was drawn really well.

Plot/Storyline: An awesome game where you roll around and pick up things. Awesome job!

Audio: Great sound fxs and music. I loved it.

Overall, this is an awesome game and you did a great job on it.

-UnknownFear
.:.Review Request Club.:.

Awesome review :)

addicting

visuals: well defined, clear, and didn't make it lagy
audio: good choice of music, and nice use of sound effects
plot: simple to grasp with clear goals
controls: easy to use
overall: great game, sucked me in quickly and didn't let go

.:.Review Request Club.:.

ProfessorFlash responds:

Thanks for your review. Glad you liked the game :)

Awesome game.

You know what? Flashes like these make me write short reviews because there isn't anything wrong with them. >:(

Animation/Graphics - Awesome animation. Really no room for improvement at all in my opinion.

Story - Original? No maybe not, but it didn't matter because it was fun to play. You had explanations in all the right spots and they were all very easy to understand. The controls were very simple and simple controls on a game like this can make it a lot of fun.

Audio - Awesome again. Great music and great boing sound effects that you had. I can't find anything wrong with this either.

Overall, a fun game, which deserves a bit more attention then it has received. Good job.

C52

~ Review Request Club ~

ProfessorFlash responds:

I know the feeling :). It's hard to write a review about a game where is nothing wrong. I guess I'm just too used to pointing out the faults :). I need to work on that :). Thanks for your review.

wow nice game

i am not gona leave you a novel as i see you have been busy... great game, great graphics and all... bobs wondering eyes are hilarious haha,

Thanks :).