Reviews for "Bouncy Bob"

Wow!

Gameplay - Perfect! Absolutely perfect! Such a great idea to have a bouncing frog bounce around and get to the end portal... such an awesome game gameplay wise.

Audio - The audio fitted very well with the game and was very calming

Art - The drawings were great! The Frog looked very realistic (I hope its a frog)

Overall - Definetly a 5/5 and 10/10 can't see why this isnt on front page!

-RCC

ProfessorFlash responds:

Wow, thanks for your kind review. Bob is indeed a 'space' frog :).

def one for the front page

i loved it... level 2 got anoying, coz i didnt no about the jumping for speed stuff tht u lern on the next level, about how u jump faster if u jump closer to the wall... so that cuda been avoided by puttin that hint on level 2? i was ther 4 ages tryina climb it.... also thers a glitch wer u keep fallin into the platforms... but aprt frm tht i liked it :) gt 2 level 13, n nerli beat it at 1st atempt, bt jus misd, n thn lost all me lives tryin agen,lol, gr8 game :) good job

ProfessorFlash responds:

That's the spirit! Nice to see that you didn't give up. Thanks for your review.

all looked great

but couldn't get to start, using a mac laptop and 'enter' had no effect, so couldn't get out of instructions screen

ProfessorFlash responds:

Hmm thats very weird. Although I don't really know what kind of differences mac has so I don't know why 'enter' refuses to work in it. But I'll keep that in mind and try to avoid using 'enter' in other flashes. Thanks for reporting that.

Room for improvement.

I don't think it is fair you have lives in this game and can reach a game-over. I didn't get to manage the jump you do by pressing down and was spiked several times...
To include worms sounds is also slightly annoying ;-)
Nevertheless the game looks good and has a nice gameplay.

ProfessorFlash responds:

Aaah caught! :) Some of the worms sounds were just too good to pass by :). Thanks for your review.

a new type of platformer

i liked the whole game. the music was cool and it suited the game. the i dea was cool with bob bouncing and suckin in air. one thing i didnt like was the same pattern on level 6 and 7 there was just a bunch of rocks in a row. if u change that i would give u a 10/10

ProfessorFlash responds:

I don't think I'll be making any great changes like that in this game, but if I make a sequel I'll keep your words in mind and try to make the levels more varied. Glad you liked the game and thanks for your review.