Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "UFO.noir v2.0"

this game is so fun!

it is so addicting like myth war

Thank you for making this game so much more enjoyable. Its still really challenging but at least it is playable.

2ndself responds:

Thanks for dropping by again ^^ I've been working my brain off all day @_@

Much better from v1.0

I love this game the physics are great and its very addicting to play and not to hard but not to easy. It really has a perfect difficulty! I love the concept and I love the music in this game too. Great game! You must try this!

I, for one, really liked it!

The game isn't challenging, but the controls give off that apprearance.
Only thing I had trouble with, is that the game glitched after I died and I was unable to enter a password.
Really addictive, though.
Good work!

-VA

2ndself responds:

Thanks. Haven't had any glitches like that. o_O Don't suppose you could shoot me a pm of what exactly it did?

UFO Noir: My favorite game ever!

Man, I love this game! My favorite game of all time! You fly around as a UFO, what did you guys think it would be easy? haha. Yeah seriously this thing has a learning curve and it takes some getting used to flying that saucer, but when you become good at flying this thing this game is more addictive than crack! Great Job! I don't agree with some of the "improvements" suggested, for skilled players, the sluggish gravity makes it hard to accelerate downward when needed (I still prefer version 1- you hit the controls nail on). Perhaps you could add an option to satisfy everyone (wimpy vs pro controls? haha. With wimpy version that just is arrow keys no gravity on it haha...) But most of all, add a timer to see who can win the fastest- that's what this game needs! (and make sure to keep the wimp time separate from the pro record times!). I always wished there was a game like this!