Reviews for "Martin the Spartan"

Great homage men !

whatever the other say i personaly think this was a great movie continu your great work !

MANESS!!1111!!!!11!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!111!!!

Not bad at all.

It's cool, man. Just remember half of these guys don't even know what Flash CS3 is. Keep up the good work.

I hope you continue!

I'd disregard the Samurai Jack comments. People saying it IS Samurai Jack, just because of the animation? The art style? C'mon now! So many shows, even cartoons on actual television, borrow from each other or have the same visual styles. This is an entirely different plot, different story, different time period altogether! How many movies have copied the Matrix's slo-mo idea in the last decade? The "shaky camera" effect as seen in Bourne films and gritty action movies? Same concept here. This has nothing to do with Samurai Jack, at all, except it influenced his animation style...

And he even tributes it in his description up top.

If you have a vision I hope you complete it. After all you said this was only the first episode! I wouldn't take all that to heart; I see it's been awhile since you submitted this, but maybe someday you'll continue. I enjoyed it. 5/5 10/10 take care and good luck.

Very nice indeed...

But the audio was unintelligible for the most part; maybe it's my speakers?

It looks very interesting, and 'Martin' is my first nanme, LOL.

I'm looking forward to see the rest of the series.