Reviews for "Martin the Spartan"

Very nice indeed...

But the audio was unintelligible for the most part; maybe it's my speakers?

It looks very interesting, and 'Martin' is my first nanme, LOL.

I'm looking forward to see the rest of the series.

Ripoff of Samurai Jack

This is a blantant ripoff of Samurai Jack and should be removed. You've done nothing but replace samurai with Spartan. The rest, I'm sure, is exactly like the show.

There are the minions of Aku, the foxish people, who are almost exactly like robots in an episode of SJ.

A copy of Aku is here aswell, shown in the end. Ripoff.

MonkeyPal-Media responds:

I love the show of Samurai Jack and yes there are similarities. I am by no means trying to rip off the show. Paying homage, yes. I think I can use concepts and twist them into my own. Good vs. Evil. I love the style of Samurai Jack and I used it.

Here, here

Movie was indeed too slow, artwork was good though.

But slow... need to make it draw the viewer in more.

I'm seeing a lot of influence from Samurai Jack, no?

Samurai Jack yo

Pretty well done, I'm not really sure were your goin' with it besides maybe just redoing Samurai Jack.

YOOOOOOOOUUUUURRRRR MOOOOOVVVVVIIIIIEEEE

IIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS WAAAAAAAAAYYY TOOOOOOOOOO SSSSSSLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW, my brain driffted and missed your entire movie I watched it but had no clue what went on you have to get ur voice actors to speak faster and less pauses between them and those long scenes of just one picture, it doesnt keep my interest having to stare at the non moving picture. thats the reason I give your movie a bad score good graphics tho just too many long DRRRAAAAAWWWWN out voices and scenes