Reviews for "Martin the Spartan"

Not bad at all.

It's cool, man. Just remember half of these guys don't even know what Flash CS3 is. Keep up the good work.

MANESS!!1111!!!!11!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!111!!!

Great homage men !

whatever the other say i personaly think this was a great movie continu your great work !

hmm...

Well, if you hadn't have pointed out that you were modeling the animation after Samurai Jack, I wouldn't (nor would have most of the people reviewing below me) have seen it...

I wouldn't say the style is AT ALL close to Samurai Jack, the only similarities being with the lack of a black outline on all characters/main objects, other than that, I don't see any ideas that were borrowed, and I don't think I need to point out the characteristics of Samurai Jack's. I think the most original thing about this flash was that you actually pointed out the fact that you (in your mind) borrowed influences from another person.

However, I do think the flash was very good, and you should definitely continue with the remaining 12 episodes.

cheers.

well....

using an animation style as an influence is one thing, but you have to use your OWN style as well. also, you cant really say that you did or did NOT rip the story, because this shrot has NO story line. remember that each artist has there own style, even within certian styles. find your OWN animation style, but let it become influenced by the jack style. THEN this will be a truly original work