Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for ""Ode to M-Bot""

i agree

that bot has seen better days (maybe it cought a virus and needs to be rebooted?)
it deleted the majority of my reviews (which were in good taste) for no reason!

and yes you do make the best music!

I'm with ya

I'm not a fan of MBot myself. He has deleted quite a few of my reviews that contained constructive criticism and were not abusive or in violation of any other posted rule. I say we bring him down!

As far as your video goes, it wasn't big on animation but the music fit and the overall syle and mood of the piece was good. Keep up the good fight!

well....

Sure he deletes posts... but m-bot IS only a computer system.... without human logic of any sort. And... he certainly deletes at least a FEW abusive posts along with all the ones which he shouldn't have. without m-bot in place... doing his work, flawed though it may be... wade and the portal watch people would have to work infinetly harder just to maintain general order. I'm sure that they'll get around to FIXING m-bot... or not.... either way... the audio of this animation very nice... the animation was little more than a slideshow.... overall 6/10.

Well I have to agree without a doubt!

I must say... he really is a dumbass and just probably randomly deletes reviews... even the good ones that help people the really really good ones hes like "FUCK YOU BYE BYE!!!"

Lol!!!

Good job i totally agree though
I LOVE YOU MAN I LOVE YOU !!! hahahah i think mine is gonna get deleted so read it nao!!! :D

~§in§

I totally agree.

M-Bot is a fucking robosexual who likes to delete reviews and posts.

imakethebestmusic responds: