Reviews for "ZombieHunter leaderboard"

not bad, not good

The lack of any color aside from black and gray in the environment made it fairly difficult to play, especially when simply trying to find my way around. Enemies were all the same from what i saw, came down to "move backwards, shoot 3 times, rinse, repeat." Some variety in enemies and weapons would be nice. Another thing i find annoying is in this type of game, the ammunition is counted in clips, not individual rounds. So if i decide to reload before going into the next room, i lose any bullets already in the weapon.

NPGames responds:

well of course you lose all the bullets in a clip, altho in the next version i may let you keep them, in individual clips

PRETTTY COOL

THE GAME WAS WORTH THE TIME....FOR ME

Not bad

Really freaking hard though

Horrible gameplay.

I like the idea of this game, but unfortunately the way it's all come together is not very fun to play, at all. You can't see what's going on around you, the zombies all move and die so predictably that every attack is identical (walk backwards, retracing your steps, and shoot constantly), and if you do get hurt, you often still can't tell what's going on!

I got fed up with the terrible gameplay by level 2 - so I've probably given a fairly biased view here. But even so, the first levels are what's meant to draw you into the game, not push you away from it out of boredom and frustration.

Improve the playability, and this could be twice as good.

You know

Instead of making another entry, you could've edited Zombie Hunter and replaced it with this one. You just wasted space with this entry