Reviews for "Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga"

Nice

Wow this is great remix, love it! This also brings me so many memories :)

hey, not a bit remix

trust me, it takes a lot to impress me with video game remixes- and you managed to do that.

Really is an amazing piece.

For people who need a short sum up: This is an amazingly good remix that deserves a 5/5 and a 10/10. STOP READING THE COMMENTS AND LISTEN TO IT NOW.

But really, is there anything I can say that hasn't been said before? I have to agree that this is an amazing remix and my only complaint is that, for the first two minutes, I didn't even recognize it was you. It was only after the guitars kicked in when I decided to click on the song itself to discover who the artist was. However, this isn't a bad thing; the opposite, actually. I love how the beginning is a remake of the original song with only a little bit of guitar playing. It is just as soothing as the original and brought back a lot of good memories. Then the guitars break the monotony and the tune takes a fun change of pace with some good old heavy metal. Nothing ever really feels out of place to me and I'm glad to say that you've done this song justice in my eyes.

Yet again, you've done an amazing job Jonny. Kudos.

Freaking aweome

Dude put out more like this! I like it and want to hear more of it!

HYPE