Reviews for "Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga"

wooooww buitiful!

ik this song wit other remixes nd there all rly good but this oneee wooow man just wow

wow wow WOW

i love the build up it had me guessing what was going to come up next, for example at the beginning i thought this was going to be a totally symphony-like song. but as i listened more and more it was like whoa not expecting that. i like to have music surprise me and this song did the trick 120 percent.
I really like the intense build up of the song, that was awesome
10/10 5/5

Best Ever

10 Stars? That's nowhere near enough for this remix. I can't describe how much I love this song. The nostalgia hit me real hard from the beginning and the Guitars!! Omg, I can't appreciate this enough. Downloaded.

Now THIS is a remix!

You have done something impressive...

You have taken one of the most recognized and well loved tracks from the Donkey Kong Country trilogy and made it kick even more ass! Taking away some of the softness from the original (but not all of it) while adding some sweet metal/trance made this remix stand out. It's a fluid combination of soft sounds and vibrant guitar work.

Overall, this is one hell of a remix! Well done!

Quite Peaceful...but it ramps up quite a bit!

Really like it. Might thought it belongs under DnB, not really a typical video game song. Really good, love the tune.