Reviews for "Just a Pilot- Short1"

StickmanFire's review:

Cool, a pretty good flash.
It's good that you have chose black and white instead of colour.
It was a cool short, I like shorts quite a lot.
This one however was one of the best ones.
But I know it was a short but you could of made it a bit longer.
Just a bit, then I'd be giving the nines and the tens.
That will be what you should aim for.

Yours sincerely
StickmanFire

Great job.

It had some pretty good humor and the graphics were great.

dude

what a bitch

rofl

I loved the "super fast" idea and the tweens were very nicely made. Although, the whole REMIX REMIX FFFF part was a bit annoying and didn't make much sense. And I didn't like the line "I GOT TO GO TO WORKAHAHAHAHAH" for some reason, it felt a bit of a "trying to hard" kind of line. This could have been a lot better but I got a good laugh out of it anyway.

So, nice idea but the story could have been a little better.

Funny, Funny Stuff

First off, I'm only giving you an 8 because it's your pilot and also that way it makes you feel like you need to work harder on the next. But in all honesty I laughed my ass off through the whole episode. Loved the animation and the humor. Maybe work on character development in the next episode? I see you took a lot of time coming up with multiple characters so show us the relationships between each character. Anyways, that's my two cents. Really enjoyed it an look forward to the next episode.

Alienslushie responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to hear you found it funny.
I need to clarify that this is part of a series called "Just a Pilot"...
the first few episodes were called that because its just intended to be light-hearted.... not to be taken too seriously... as the series itself is a bit of a working progress... I hope thats cleared up the name a bit...