Reviews for "Just a Pilot- Short1"

Loved it, + Caffeine ftw!

how much did you drink??? to get into ER? because espresso contains approximately three times the caffeine content of regular brewed coffee (1.700 g/l (50 mg per fluid ounce) of espresso versus 0.50-0.75 g/l (14-22 mg per ounce) for brewed coffee). Compared on the basis of usual serving sizes, a 30 ml (1 fluid ounce) shot of espresso has about half the caffeine of a standard 180 ml (6 fluid ounce) cup of American-style coffee, which varies from 80 to 130 mg, well dependant if you are senitive to caffeine on the effects.

But i loved the submission >_<, suprised though it did not get any awards ect... loved it though the clown bit did freak me out though, but it is 2 in the morning were i am , one thing this does remind me of is in futurerama where fry drinks 100 cups of coffee .

one or two problems i have with it are, the panda, i did not like him, and in places the lip syncing was out of place but not that important,

over all a nice original submisson, with decent animation, and i found it quite funny >_< so 10 out of 10 for you, and 5 out of 5 for vote

Alienslushie responds:

I had about a 1 large coffee tins worth... probably more... I don't really drink coffee... this was a bit of a one off.

LOL

lol so funny

awsome!!

the part with the clown was funny as hell..

This is ridiculous

most people tend to forget that there is very low amount of caffeine in an espresso, but it was still well done and quite original.

Nice job.

I really want to see the Zombie episode !

Alienslushie responds:

Thanks... is that true? Apparently I'm also caffiene sensetive... good to know these things I guess...

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddeeeeeeeeeee

one long word. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee nvm i got alot o words m jst covering it wit one word :)