Reviews for "Edible Castle #6"

much better

*gasp!!* who the hell is he? is the greatest line in it that was amazing keep it up

LMAO

Middle finger ring. lol thats a stupid name. Also, His chin looks like balls lol.

LMAO!!

All of these are funny, but this is the first one that actually made me laugh out loud!

Incredible!

The artwork and animation are superb. The sound and voice acting are masterful. The storyline this time isn't nothing big, just a limbo contest with Reverend John Good Esquire the Gesture breaking his legs to win the contest and beat Middle Ring Fingers the challenger... nothing big, but the dialogue is what's hilarious! I honestly watched it twice to get all of it. Wonderful job!

|| Good Points ||
*Perfect Score

|| Bad Points ||
(none)

Good stuff...

It is indeed short and all but... why is #'s 4, 5, and 6 all submitted continuously 3 days consequetively?