Reviews for "Edible Castle #6"

YAY!!!

best one yet! I love how all the sound effects are done by mouth.

It's a good animation.

But I don't see how it's funny or what it's supposed to be. I just don't get it.

Hahaha.

Y'know, mate, I just finished watching the entire series, and I've gotta say.. I'm really enjoying them. I'm curious as to what you're going to have them do (In my opinion, it'd be kindof funny to see the king go to war against.. some.. completely pwnage demon and beat him by some stroke of luck.) But hey, it's your series and I'm enjoying them. My hats off to the both of you. Keep up the good work, mate. Cheers.

Very good.

This is turning into a nice series.

Hah, great!

That was brilliant, well worth it. Plus, he looks exactly like me! What with the Australian hat and all!

Great animation as always, and the insults were hilarious. Especially the king trying to pronounce my username.

EdibleCastle responds:

haha hey man! haha, glad you enjoyed it!

When you initially sent us a pic of your face for the episode the most distinct thing about you were your staring eyes.

And seeing how EC characters dont have eyes the next obvious, logical step was to give you googly eye glasses. job done.