Reviews for "Edible Castle #6"

Dang, this is so funny! These guys look like they're wearing Halloween costumes. I think that's probably the point. I just love seeing how all these goofy people in one place. You never know what's going to happen. That is one low limbo.

I am getting more used to these characters. Still can't remember their names. Well, maybe they don't have any. This line design is so unique. It holds up quite well.

AHAHA

This is the most funnyiest ep so far!

my name is middle finger rings

i am the baddest awfulest...did i already say baddest...do you have a thourous

Did you see the ogre at the end?

Wasn't the ogre at the end about to beat the jester? Other than that, This was a funny short, keep it up!

i agree

i agree with the guy under me and this is great again hopeing to see alot more great things from you