Reviews for "Mindy Learns a Moral"

Nice movie

this is a really nice flash i like the setup and story line also the graphics were pretty good you should win an award for this good luck on the series update me on the new episodes! ^_^

Simpley Hilarious!

What it lacked in background music it easily made up for with hilarity, couldn't get enough of the cheesy cliche teenager, and loved the animation style. Great twilight zone type ending and wonderful joke with the boyfriend at the end. Only suggestions would be a little more music because the animation seemed to drag, but it was necessary to make this animation as great as it could be! Also loved the fake band, hilarious joke on modern music, kudos!

TmsT responds:

Heheh thanks. Most of the BG music was given to me to incorporate as part of the competition for which this Flash was made. Episode 2 will have more music made by the CamPanulas and other musicians rather than just something walloped out by one of the judges and his younger bro! :D

Excellent

I can't believe they deducted points just because it was a late entry. This submission was awesome and you should continue to make them; it's one of those rare flash animations that are long but entertaining enough to sustain interest and that is hard to pull off no matter how long you've been at it. 10/10 and 5/5 and you deserve it. Congratulations on creating an awesome flash and I'm sure I speak for many when I say I look forward to your next animation a lot. Good job, keep it up.

TmsT responds:

Hey, rules are rules. And now that round of the tournament is over and I made it through to the next round, so those points are worth squat. But the animation is still nice. I'd rather have it that way than get more points that are worth nothing, and have an animation that's not as good as it could be. :)

Excellent Job.

The animation was good and so was the story line itself.

Hohoholly crap!

This is trully one of the best flashes I've seen on Newgrounds! Awesome work!