For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Three Shears for Scissors"

Awesome ROFL

Awesome. Funny. 5/5 10/10 for Dear Sister reference. LOL

Cute little flash.

Quite enjoyable indeed,i like the idea of the Rock,Paper Scissors battle with the actual things and the hospital scene was also funny and it ended perfectly with the gun and the song to,very well made and yeah a little bit of a weak ending but it still did great justice.

mmmm what you sayyyy

mmmm what you sayyy. It's what we need you... mmm what you sayyy.

I will admit, at first I was bored...

But for myself, and probably MANY other future reviewers to see this flash, the ending was simply perfectly timed and well intended, and really made my day to say the least. I only wish the execution beforehand hadn't hurt my score on this submission, but allow me to assure you that your clever usage of an infamous scene did not go unappreciated. Well done!

kool

It was like rotflol. When the doctor made those jokes it really made me laugh. However, when scizzors cut paper and when paper shot scizzors, it coulda used some blood.