For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Avo-De"

cool game

I don't particularly like using wasd because I'm not left handed and I'm not coordinated like that, so an option to use the arrow keys or wasd would be nice for the future :)

arcadebomb responds:

the arrowkeys should be working too (actually the wasd and arrowkeys are enabled in this game)

good graphics n idea, CRAP money scheme

erm, i played this twice to double check...... but u get three bullets? and in order to buy mor, even the crappest weapon, u need $40..... erm, but u cant get that with the 3 bullets u av, so u av 2 lose a life??? how rubish is that? graphics are good, the game idea is ok, but the amount of muny u need is rediculus... atleast give us ammo in the game like were u can pik it up wen u walk around.

Great

Great game, very good.
but here wven if it's on low quality, the effects of the bullets(Last lvl) make the game slow

Awsome!!

You'll be in the top 5 of a week of course and probably front page too...
This game is really nice... Only found two bad points, you cannot turn the sound off and you cannot save your game...

However, it would be nice if you could make the fire rate a little bit slower at start and than raise it... because as it is now, the game isn't at lvl medium until level 3 wave 3

All in all, this will be a must!

cool