Reviews for "Avo-De"

Confusing.

hey, the graphics were good, but trying to figure out options is just weird:
1) There is no MAIN MENU button.
2) If I buy something and I click it again, it takes my money away, though I bought it already.
3) The pause button doesn't pause sometimes.

Awesome

This game is awesome, it does lag a little bit in the later levels, but still an awesome game

good all but 1

the only problem i had was with the large amount of lag i got when useign a wepeon that shot 3 or more round at a time..it was really bad lol but 8/10 (just because of the lag)

Okay game

First of all to bluetooth, wtf man. How old are you if you don't know how to play games?
Those three "bullets" are your bombs. You click to shoot with inifinite ammo.

It was okay. Sometimes the enemies would spawn and I would die instantly.
I got up to level 7... I'm guessing there's 15-20 levels..
The game would lag at times, but maybe it's my computer.
The upgrades were good. Protip: Use the 2nd weapon (the blue lines). Don't even bother with the 3rd weapon. Also once you get the heat-seeking ($750) still use the 2nd weapon until you've upgraded that more.

It felt like the same thing over and over a bit. The enemies weren't really tough. There should be a pause between when the enemies spawn between waves and before they shoot. Most enemies do, but the ones that shoot at you don't.

Very nice graphics.

arcadebomb responds:

weird

its a weird game, for the controls, but it would be better if instead of waves u put robots, like a destruction derby