But it's pretty good.
- When you go to the weaponshop, the game should pause.
- When you buy an item, you should not be aloud to buy it again and lose your money.
- When the enemy enters with the lasers attached; the lasers should go away once you destroy one of the links.
- I like how the enemy shoots later on, but you need to take that one step farther and introduce a health and armor system.
- Better upgrades such increase armor, quicker regeneration of armor, better ships with more health, etc.
- Power ups would be cool: Speed boost, temporary invisibility or invulnerability, extra lives, berserker mode (gun shoots faster and you have temporary invulnerability), etc.
- Bigger, more interactive maps with destructible objects and such.
- Save/Load feature.
- More than 4 weapons would be cool. 10 would be perfect. Also, general weapon upgrades such as speed, distance, maximum amount of bullets, etc.
- Level select.
- Story mode?
- Better pause option menu with quality select, music volume and mute, track selection, etc.
- More bomb upgrades.
- Other weapon upgrades such as automatic missile file and whatnot.
- Enemies should have progressive health.
- Haven't beat it, but I haven't seen any bosses.
I had enough.