Reviews for "Muscle Bird"

Really Good!

You should've gotten the daily 1st or something like that, but i guess it's good you at least got on the front page, the animation is slick, and the sounds are great. Impressive!

Great Work

Really good stuff, especially liked the voicework and quality of the graphics. Could have done with more film remakes though.

Made me chuckle

It was ok, though I'm surprised at how many bad reviews it got for a score of 3.77 at the time I'm writing this review.

The animation was fluid and somewhat easy to understand. It was good enough to get a couple of chuckles out of me. Other than that, there's not much else. Not bad though, not bad...

3 out of 5

Not THAT bad.

I did get a couple small laughs out of this one, and I have to admit, I thought the voice-acting talent was top-par. Could use some improvement, sure, but not the worst flash I've seen by far.

Hm....

AMBIVALENCE TIME!!!

Artwork was pretty good, clean and tidy and generally well set out for the flash. Sound was acceptable, if a little quiet overall. In terms of technical presentation, this was pretty well made. I can't argue with anything about its looks.

However, the 'plot', or more specifically, 'the point' was lost quickly, and it didn't do much more than make me go 'Uh, what?' after a few minutes. No doubt, a few obvious laughs were there, but it just wasn't -THAT- funny.

Dating video joke was a good idea, but it seemed a little forced for the humour. Think about how to go about this (hell, even watch some piss-poor dating vids for inspiration) and make it funnier, and you'll get more than six stars.

No bullshit, no flaming, no nonsense.

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.