Reviews for "Anaksha: Female Assassin"

Marvelously concieved, brilliantly executed, and polished with love. My only problem *was* the lag in the end cutscene, but after visiting the forum and finding out why that is, I can overlook that. I'm pleased to see the series continuing, and I wish you the best of luck. I'll be following the series very closely from now on!

Badass, in depth, cool. A masterpiece FPS!

I absolutely love this game. There is one small issue though, I'm not sure if it's a bug or not... when I finished the mission where to blow up the meth lab, the game crashed. Hard...

this is a great game but it's more than that. it gives hope. thanks for your thoughts

This game was very interesting until I got to the level where the mission is to kill three guys. I blew the first guy's head off and his blood and body were on the ground and the other two guys walked up to his dead body and started smoking? That is when I quit and starting to write this.