Reviews for "Chibi Eyes"

LUL

LOL he is happy about the aids

Yeah XD lol

aww :( that dog made me feel so sad ;(

lol the aids bit made me laugh though :L but how come he was smileing if he had aids and chibie eye though? :P seems abit weird :) but i still love the flash

Comick responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it :) Oh he was forced smiling a "chibi smile" haha, because it was spreading to his face and he couldn't control it.

aids heh heh:)

I like the part when he was bleeding ,but are chibi eyes real

Comick responds:

Chibi eyes should be called a disease haha :)

And you have aids...

Freaking awsome,
im just your fan!
the ending was awsome!
did he has a big smile because of he have Aids and he goes dead fast?
(sorry i am not good at i English because i am Dutch XD)

Comick responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you like my art :)

And you have AIDS.

Creepy yet funny, why do those two elements always seem to go together so well? the Voice was good and of course the animation was tight. I've literally replayed this four times already and i laugh every time. I don't know why but whenever i see your animations or drawings i think of Tim Burton, in all seriousness. Maybe its the style you use, oh well. Great work yet again.

Haha thanks! I guess, I've just always had an appeal towards darker humor X]