Reviews for "Chibi Eyes"

Oh dear god...

That was one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen!
But it was HILARIOUS! I was caught between horrendous pity and anguish at that poor, pain-filled dog and absolute laughter because of how random it was. Random bleeding really added a nice touch. I'll be sure to look at chibi eyes differently in the future.
So, if that's what chibi eyes really are, how come Yugi Moto never died, huh? Makes you wonder.
Still, this is the best thing I've seen all month. Hope you make front page.

Comick responds:

Haha, thanks a bunch! Yugi Moto was born with it, so his body adapted to survive. But as a result of surviving he had adverse mutant reactions to his hair shape and sadly, it also made him a eunuch.