Reviews for "Hamal 3D Gallery"

fucking awesome!

This looks amazing! I liked all the pictures but I loved the one of him disemboweling the one guy with that vicious kick. Can't wait to see the actual animation.

Osuka responds:

i need to learn how to make particles, because i want to make a good bloodbath :D

Very Cool

At first i thought it was a game it would be even more cool if you made it game outta it looks very good i personally like the twin swords and the flail and lets not forget the beam must never forget that ahh i like all of em haha good work!

Woah

Ahm i see, its great one...good use of 3D's Max..I believe there will be game with ur characters ;)

Osuka responds:

nah, gaming production here in my country?? thats really difficult
but maybe i can make something like a game trailer with this character

Impressive stuff mate!

I could imagien this character in a metroid game, but it started to look more original!
As soon as I rotated the Rage beam, I was surprised! The Big white explosion is nice to look at :D ! It's my favorite. Epic feeling.
The slice and kick were also cool because it felt "moving".
It's also interesting to see all the lightsources balls you used on the ground reflection.
Chibi = lol

keep up the good work mate! : )

Osuka responds:

thanks dude, i hope to start making the animations sequence soon ^^

Incredibly incredible!

Those are some awesome models you've got there, very impressive, I mostly liked the slicing one and the rage beam, the others are very catchy too. With characters such as theese you have no chance to fail, so keep it up, man.

Osuka responds:

Thanks a lot dude, also i need to practice more :)