Reviews for "The Portal Is Not Enough"

This was so FUCKING COOL!!!

read from above...

Thanks for voting,ki1oclock

Thanks for voting,ki1oclock
Your vote was worth 1.20votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 3.36!

ghgfh

gfhgfh

Clock. Strawberry Clock.

The Bond spoofs kick ass! They are some of the best Clock work I have seen on the Portal. You guys are great, this was a magnificent spoof. Great use of music. Keep up the movies and keep using them as films to make the anti-Clocks look like evil dumbasses. Which they are, by the way.

The graphics could've better, tho. I've seen better Clock crew graphics, but it was good enough! This was a great film. I saw the other Bond spoof, it was even better.

Finally, great music. The "World is Not Enough" theme was magnificently used. All in all, great work guys. Keep fighting the good fight against the anti-Clock trash.

this movie is my favorite !

This flash is so good ! Will you make another flash of Strawberry clock as James Bond ?? Because this one was very very cool and the sound was really good.