Reviews for "Abusive Review Guide 2"

Very helpful, you two!

I loved it. It was very useful to new users and had a bunch of info about them. You have pretty much all the rules, examples, and instances that could possibly ever involve abusive reviews! Graphically, it was not the best, the same beam backgrounds. But, it doesn't matter for the most part. The music choice was a nice touch. Good thing you didn't use the FDA Handbag Loop. It's way overused in Newgrounds related flash. You guys are great at making tutorials for Newgrounds. Maybe consider a "How-to-Review" guide next. Heh, either way, nice job, RTB and Corky.

-yoshi77777

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Great idea yoshi, I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the review.

very nice tutorial :D

very informative and helpful, im using the advicein here to try and get a bronze whistle :)

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Glad you liked it, and thanks for reviewing!

I feel bad now.

I've been known to do that. But now I know, and I'll try harder!

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Known to do what, write abusive reviews? Well then you my friend are a convert, and that makes all the work we did worthwhile.

Lawl.

I have a garbage whistle and took the quiz without looking at the flash and scored deity.

RohantheBarbarian responds:

Well then, you obviously know what's abusive, so hopefully you will pull yourself up out of the mire soon enough :P

One day I wish to have a diety Whistle... them I may die in Peace... awsome game btw!