Reviews for "Beach Linda"

furrys everywhere rejoice!

so it finally made it to newgrounds eh? and what better than to get her naked to start off the furry expanse on newgrounds!

I love it, really great game

win

most fun i ever had on a sex game i love yiffing XD 10 for joo!

All my 5 are belong to this! WOOT!

Although it's great, it's not perfect either. But still better than alot of stuff that's on here.

The only thing this really lack's is sound and music. It would work quite nicely if I could actually hear her moan every once in a while =P

But still pretty fucking awesome. Fur 4ever!

hot

Dude, this rox. Only prob is, there's not like three of them you can fuck at once. make a sequel, plz.

Wow

Very hot. I vote 5/5 and 10/10. If you don't mind me asking, what's the easter egg? You don't have to tell me where it is, just what it is. I just want to know if I've seen it.