Reviews for "Beach Linda"

Furry at it's best

This is one of my all time furry favorites. I like it how there are so many options, though I haven't found the super=secret easter egg yet, and Linda is one hot fox. ^_^

Awesome!

This game rocks! I'm looking forward to seeing your next project!

I love it

even the rape part SOB GOt was comeing to him :P ,but realy i liked the options and i liked how kinky and agreeable she was not like those stab you in the toes if you get it wrong types over all i loved it .Think you can do it agian :?

been needing more good games like these.

not necessarily furry games but they are nice, but this is a great game by itself, great mentality about the concept of (respect reward, and rape = bad end) anyway good formula of gameplay i hope to see more from you..... TerdBurgler......

great make more