Reviews for "Beach Linda"

The Best

Wow this is the best furry I have seen I hope you. I do hoe you make more.

nice game

i liked it in general but maybe add more interaction (if you could make it like the Zone demo's with options that'd be really nice)

To all you people...

Who seem to think that she must have bigger breasts...

A) Yes they could be wee bit bigger but not huge, k thx?
B) Linda is not just some random character he created for this game. If you visit his FurAffinity and go through his gallery he posted Linda's profile there about a year ago. He said in the profile "A major item of note is how I like to break away from the norm whenever possible. As such, notice Linda's lack of massive breasts. Heavens forbid a vixen has average-sized breasts!"

As to my reaction to the piece, I liked it overall, a few flaws here and there such as perspective issues and stuff. A good, if quick game. I look forward to more with more options. Go fur!

8.5/10

hot hot hot

that was hot, hot as sand on a beach! I like to give her the cream filling she wanted.
was nice, was fun to play!

awesome!

I luv this game! this is one of my favorites xD