Reviews for "Beach Linda"

that one really entertain me

it got two diferent massages and three sex poses,you can take they clothes off in a massage, can take they out using force ( one by one or all in a shot), or even make her take it off herself, , it really entertained me to find all the ways to end this game, keep up with the great work.

wow i

i got to fuck her with nothing happing yess you have to tear her clothes off then press comfortable and then press im sorry i cant help my self then how about a massage and that is all you will have to get it yourself ^_^

sweeet

totally awsome but is it posible 2 rape her?

cool

you should make more make it into a series

surprise

i found the easter egg
1) enough talk
2)tear clothes
3)force down
4)round pussy raw
5)turn around
6)run
7)then below the back button there is a secret button. it will light up when your over it